6Masters - We Make You Master
News & Events

Whatsapp banned 2 Million Indian Accounts
According to Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code Rules, 2021 all spammers accounts were banned and identified nearly 2 million account last month. Out of which 95% of the accounts were unauthorized which are said to be spam messaging and remaining 5% were authorized and claimed. That means proper KYC is also doing by the Whatsapp regarding to finding out the spammers. 

WhatsApp also says “rely on available unencrypted information including user reports, profile photos, and group photos and descriptions, besides deploying advanced AI tools and resources to detect and prevent abuse on our platform”.

© 2008 - 2017 6Masters.com >>Old Version<<